Intuit
,Created with Sketch.99297 helpful votes

Why are you asking for my personal info?

Once in a while when you log in we'll ask you to enter a code or provide some personal info to verify your identity.

We're just making sure you're really you so that your TurboTax information stays safe and secure.

Protecting your data and privacy is our #1 priority. We use the same encryption and security measures as major banking institutions.

I need to reset my password

We can help you do that.

If that method doesn’t work, use our account recovery request to change your information.

I have to go through this verification a lot. Why?

We use cookies to remember that it’s you. There are a few scenarios where cookies aren’t stored that cause you to verify your account more than usual.

• You clear your browser cache/cookies regularly.
  • You’ve turned on tracking protection or do-not-track features in your browser.
  • You’re using a work computer that doesn’t keep cookies and other browser session data.
  • You change browsers or computers, which requires new cookies to be established in each browser and computer.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in