Employee Tax Expert

Self employed

Hello Mel,


You would file a schedule C (self employed income and expenses) this is part of you normal tax return and doesn't require a seperate return.

Here are a couple of links with additional information

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"