Level 11
This widget could not be displayed.

Self employed

Presuming you have all ready paid tax on the money in the UK, there is no income tax ramifications on a transfer.


I hope that on that sum, you have been filing all of the necessary FBAR and FINCEN reports.  Here are a couple of links you should read and make sure that you are in compliance with the reporting.