Expert Alumni

Other financial discussions

It depends- if your scheduled flight time in Minnesota was more than 50 percent of your total scheduled flight time during the calendar year, you would have to pay Minnesota nonresident tax so you would indicate that you worked in another state.  If not, you did not work in another state.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post