Other financial discussions

That's factually untrue.

What is true is that turbofail admitted that people who paid for tax preparation services out of their refund were sent money by the irs to the turbofail account. Unfortunately, that account was closed. And so it will not get to any turbotax users that did this in any reasonable amount of time.

Unlike H&R Block which has set up a phone number to help people, turbotax sent me 3 emails a day for the past 3 days pushing me to file my taxes immediately.

This is their way of saying they messed up, the irs messed up, and even though you really needed that money, sorry, pay us again and we'll prepare your taxes poorly and you'll get $600 knocked off the $12,500 tax credit given by the government, and you won't see a dime of that, unlike everyone else.

Now why this is different than the previous payment from the irs I don't know, but I do in turbotax is confusing and lying to people by misleading them about this issue, as you are by now acknowledging what's just come out in the press.

So, in short, if anyone used turbotax, and then had turbotax deduct it's ridiculous fees from their return, they will absolutely not get a stimulus payment.