Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

*update

Just got access to the IRS where's my payment. Entered my info. Used the federal tax return total only. Do not combine state and federal. Theh just want federal amount. I added my REAL bank acount information. Accepted. I suggest anyone else that had their tax refund sent to their debit card with TURBO do complete the above process.

*original post*

I am not receiving the code to my phone to log into the debit card account. The app keeps crashing and I can't access my account. I am trying to access the account to see if the stimulus is deposited. I received the code to access my turbo account but the debit card account is having problems. Is anyone else having this problem?

*edit 

Since some people are missing my other posts. I am able to log in. No issue checking my balance now. The issue is now I have no stimulus. I check the stimulus payment information on the IRS website and it says no bank info. I tried entering in my tax info and it would not accept it! It says it has no bank info. It rejected all my info locked me out and said try again in 24 hours. I am not technologically deficient. I am bummed that turbo tax is such a disappointment. I chose this company because I thought they were very advanced.  Not the case.