Re: Entering IRA Rollover Amount
Employee Tax Expert


It sounds as if you did rollovers from your IRA into two different accounts. If this is true, then you should get a 1099-R for the rollover. You did not contribute to the new IRA.


It also sounds like you're thinking that you rolled over into qualified accounts. In the program, once you enter your 1099-R, you will encounter screens for the rollover.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings