Investing

If you read the left side of page 52 from the 2018 version, it reads identical to the 2017 version.

Further, i can not find where @Carl is referencing that
-Enrolled in a course of study as a full time student at a qualified institution that will lead to a degree or certification.

if you read the left side of page 52, it appears clear that a computer is a valid expense as long as the student is enrolled in a post secondary school (look at section 4); I do not see where the expense is limited to a half time or full time student.

However, it is limited to post secondary school enrollment as high school enrollment only pays for tuition

;The preable to this section states that some expenses are limited to half time (e.g. room and board) but it never limits the computers to a half time or full time requirement.

so unless there is another reference that I am missing, I would use QTP money for a computer as long as the student was enrolled in a post secondary school and it was a requirement of the school, regardless of how many courses per semester the student was taking