Our Turbo blog recently published an article highlighting the top reasons why people are in debt along with suggested fixes and next steps.
The five categories include:
- Not using a budget or trying to track spending
- Lacking an emergency fund
- Borrowing money for college
- Using credit cards as a clutch
- Incoming is lower than expenses
Can you relate and have you gone into debt for any of these reasons?
If so, where are you on your debt journey?
People go into debt everyday for a number of different reasons and whether you’re looking for advice or you’ve been through it yourself, we would love to hear from you.