Debt management

So, $50/wk is actually pretty significant. We need to know a little more about you.

Do you own a car? Do you own a house?

First, the low hanging fruit.
Do you pay your own utilities? If so, try minimizing that. Lower your thermostat a bit in the winter and raise it a bit in the summer(just 1-2 degrees can make a difference of $20/mo)
Don’t be dumb with energy. Don’t set your hot water heater to the max (actually, a lot of people don’t know that the temperature on it is adjustable), turn off lights and the TV when your not using them.

Like the others have mentioned, a big one is just doing an audit of your monthly subscriptions and see what it is you don’t mind canceling. Or if anything if you can change to a lower plan.

Honestly I’m a tech-head and leave a computer/server running all the time. I hadn’t realized for a long time that the main server I ran was using 400+ watts(..!!) This added up to ~$30/mo. Needless to say I switched to another machine that consumes ~1/4 the energy.

Are you overpaying for insurance for your car? Do you have extra insurance from your work you have no need for, like vision?

Good luck!!