Credit score

Credit Scoring agencies do not consider money management. For instance, they say I "have too much debt" because, basically, the ratio of my mortgage balance (which is 38% of the value of my house) to my income is "too high." Well, my mortgage interest rate is 3.75%, and my investment portfolio (which exceeds my mortgage balance) is up 23% this year as of today (11/9/2020.) My monthly mortgage payment is an easily manageable 32% of my monthly income, net of income tax and medical insurance. So why would I sell investments to pay off my mortgage?

Also, I have my routine monthly bills paid by my credit cards (which I pay in full each month.) It is just a convenience to me to avoid paying so many different bills throughout the month (it also assures the bills get paid timely! Three years ago, I missed a very minor [$15] Kohls bill for 30 days and the credit agencies whacked my 850 rating over 100 points.) Now, sometimes the total amount accumulated during the credit card billing cycle exceeds some percentage (6% I think) of my credit limit on the card account, so they decrease my credit rating one or two points. (I understand there is some way you can time when to pay your monthly credit card bill so the credit card company will report a $0 balance to the credit reporting agencies, but I haven't figured that out yet.)