Expert Alumni

Tax help for military filers

Your Ohio income should not be taxed since you were stationed in another state. There is a screen in the Ohio return that references Income that Ohio Taxes Differently. There is another option that references Military. You have to work through that section to exempt your military pay in Ohio. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"