Re: How do I enter minister's housing allowance, a...
Employee Tax Expert

Retirement tax questions

The housing allowance would not be subject to self-employment tax if it was pension income.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings