Re: You need to designate a portion of your retire...
Employee Tax Expert

Retirement tax questions

Generally retirement pension income from a retired Clergy member is not subject to Self-Employment tax. If however you still perform weddings, baptisms, or other events for paid compensation, then these services become earned income and are subject to income taxes as well as SE taxes. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings