RMD Not Withdrawn by ESOP Manager before Rollover

The manager of my company's Employee Stock Option Program forgot to take out my RMD when I rolled over the ESOP into my own IRA at the end of December 2019. I had retired/terminated in January 2019 and had access to the ESOP funds at the end of the year. The IRA firm separated the amount of the RMD into a money market fund from the total funds of the rollover so that I could take it post-rollover. I withdrew the RMD in early January 2020 less the federal and state withholding. Since I turned 70 1/2 in 2019, I have until April 2020 to take all my RMD, so I think I am "legal" with respect to taking this RMD. My question is how to account for this action in TurboTax since I won't be receiving a tax document showing the RMD withdrawal in time to submit my 2019 tax return. I also need to enter into TurboTax the amount of federal and state withholding to account for them. I was thinking of making up a 1099-R for the ESOP manager indicating the RMD as a normal distribution, and reducing the amount of the rollover in its 1099-R by the amount of RMD.