Re: Inherited IRA trust
Level 15

Retirement tax questions

@maw246 wrote:

Am trying to file 1041 (if appropriate) which should generate K1 for distribution to my wife. Have only received the 1099R from IRA. 

Click the Federal Taxes tab, click Income, and then click the Start button to the right of Other income or loss (see the first two screenshots). Enter the amount from Box 2a as other income.


Note that you will have to make a distribution in the Distributions section (under the Federal Taxes tab) of the program.



View solution in original post

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings