Nondeductible IRA mixed with rollover 401k

Starting in 2018 my income was too high for either a Roth IRA or a Traditional IRA

In 2018 I contributed to both an Roth IRA and Traditional IRA. I then in 2019 recharacterized the Roth contribution from 2018 as a Traditional IRA contribution (I realized that I made a mistake by contributing to the Roth but I didnt know about the Deductible Traditional IRA income limit at this point in time). I just checked my 2018 taxes and I did not claim any deductions associated with my IRA, I also didnt file a form 8606 with my taxes.

In 2019 I contributed to a Traditional IRA. Also in 2019 I rolled over my old work Traditional 401k into my Traditional IRA. Now that the Traditional 401k and Traditional IRA money is mixed in the IRA account I don't want to roll over everything into a backdoor Roth IRA since that will be a large tax hit. 

For the 2019 money I can remove it with only paying a 6% fee on my gains. What are my best options to deal with the 2018 contributions? I would prefer to get this dealt with and not need to worry about it for years since inevitably I'll forget about this in 30 years and I'll pay double taxes on the 2018 contributions.