Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Based on your question, it sounds like your husband won't be an employee, and won't receive a Form W-2 for his income.

If this is the case, you can pay your taxes when you file your income tax return, but it's a really bad idea.  You'll most likely have to pay additional penalties that you wouldn't face if you paid throughout the year.

Please see the TurboTax Help article Do I need to make estimated tax payments to the IRS? for additional information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"