Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Military retirement is generally taxed on your federal tax return.  There are many states that exempt military pay from state income tax.  Each state has different rules and TurboTax will apply those rules when you complete your state tax return.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post