Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Either way would work, but I would recommend requesting a corrected 1099-R so that the pension will also have the correct records.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post