New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

Have a situation where, I was laid off - my 401k was directly distributed to me instead of being rolled over to a qualified plan. Taxes were withheld - plan on rolling over the check I received - how do I get a credit for my taxes that I paid so I can roll then over as well?