Level 15

Retirement tax questions

You should speak directly with your financial advisor with respect to issues with your IRA.


Your IRA custodian (e.g., brokerage firm) may already offer CDs as an investment vehicle; your IRA is actually just a container for different types of investments, one of which would be CDs.


Regardless, your advisor or custodian can provide all of the relevant advice you would need to make a decision.