Re: I neglected to file my non deductible IRA cont...
New Member

Retirement tax questions

I have a slightly different issue.  I did non-deductible IRA contributions from mid 2000s to now.  When I submitted my 8606s, I just noted the contribution for that year, and I did not report the entire value of my IRA with pretax (401k rollovers) and posttax dollars.  Am I allowed to go back and make the corrections?



This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings