Re: To enter your your SEP IRA contribution: Sig...
Level 15

Retirement tax questions

If you are self-employed, you can enter your retirement contributions using these steps:

  1. Click FEDERAL (Business in the Home & Business version)  > Continue > I'll choose what I work on
  2. On the screen, Let's gather your business info, scroll down to the Less Common Business Situations
  3. Click on the Start/Update box next to Self-Employed Retirement. 
  4. On the Self-Employed Retirement Plans screen, click Yes.
  5. You will first be asked if you contributed to Individual and Roth 401(k) Plans.  Click Continue if this doesn't apply.
  6. Next you will be asked about any Keogh, SEP and SIMPLE Contributions.
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings