September 14, 2019 3:22 PM
If you are self-employed, you can enter your retirement contributions using these steps:
- Click FEDERAL (Business in the Home & Business version) > Continue > I'll choose what I work on
- On the screen, Let's gather your business info, scroll down to the Less Common Business Situations
- Click on the Start/Update box next to Self-Employed Retirement.
- On the Self-Employed Retirement Plans screen, click Yes.
- You will first be asked if you contributed to Individual and Roth 401(k) Plans. Click Continue if this doesn't apply.
- Next you will be asked about any Keogh, SEP and SIMPLE Contributions.
This widget could not be displayed.