Re: Lisa995 is correct. You can show a negative n...
New Member

Retirement tax questions

What you have to do is use form 1096 to get the IRS to sed you a 1099R to fill out.   I always have to wait on the forms as they usually aren't available yet for the upcoming tax year.

Privacy Settings