New Member

Retirement tax questions

To enter Form 1099-R in your return, you can follow the steps listed below:

  • Log in to TurboTax Online, or open your TurboTax CD/Download program
  • Click Take me to my return
  • Click Federal Taxes
  • Click on Wages & Income
  • Click Check for more income
  • Click on Skip to see all income
  • Locate Retirement Plans and Social Security, and click Show more
  • Then, in that section find, IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R) and click Start