thanks, according to this post <a rel="nofollow" t...

Retirement tax questions

thanks, according to this post <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4195614-i-need-w-2-and-w3-forms-can-i-get-them-from-turbotax-2018"...> the quick employer forms can generate a w3; however, I already created a w2 and efiled it (status accepted) and never saw a w3 option, where do I find it?.  I tried uploading a w3 form into the QEF but could not.  Also what form do I use to pay and file the employer portion of SS and Medicare. Should the 12.4% and 2.9% be paid with the 941 form?  Also should I include FUTA in the Payroll employer taxes breakdown?  How much is the employer portion?  (calculation is 6% on first $7K for 2017 = $420 for the year). how do i pay and file this tax and what is the employer portion?.  Also if the annual salary is $40K year and this was the basis for calculating all the payroll taxes; what is the total salary that should be listed as the total salary expense? A) $40K plus B) employer portion of payroll taxes? and C) employee withheld taxes?  A)+B)+C) OR A)+C) or A)+B)?
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings