Retirement tax questions

Fanfare, I really do appreciate your answers.  With that stated, all I trying to convey is that the bank that has the account in the name of "Estate of W... S...." is the beneficiary and has the deposit that requires the federal & state tax filings.  Once again, the 1099-R is in the name of "Estate of W..... S......"  I'm confused because the 1099-R has a distribution coded as "4G".  With that code, the estate shouldn't have to pay taxes as it's been rolled over from one IRA to another IRA.  When I attempted to use TurboTax Business to fill the federal return, there isn't a field to declare this deposit as a rollover.  Advice on this message board stated to just list it as miscellaneous income.  This results in a return that requires the estate to pay taxes that is at least 33% of the value of that deposit.   In my mind, the 1099-R states that the income is a rollover and the estate shouldn't have to pay taxes,  Unfortunately the entire value of that IRA was deposited into my brother's probate estate account instead of being rolled-over into the IRA that probate court gave us permission to do.  Please advise & thank you.