New Member

Trying to fill in 1099 requires taxable amt. which is not determined

New Member

Retirement tax questions

You need to enter the 1099-R exactly as it appears, then Continue after you are Done with the entry to answer all the followup questions.

If your 1099-R has words instead of amount in the taxable amount field, you probably need to select that this is a CSA-1099 on the very first screen when you try to enter the form.  You can use the back button to correct your form selection.

View solution in original post