New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

Opus, so I withdrew $12000 (2400 for 5 years, 2012-2016) for my wife plus $1029 in gains. I withdrew $5500 for me for 2016 plus $805 in gains. How do I enter this? Do i need to report the excess since I withdrew it all plus the gains?