Level 5
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

No - If you filed your return electronically, you do not have to send in paper copies of your 1099-R to either PA or the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post