New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

i had excess contribution  for my roth ira listed on my 2015 income tax form 5329. i also had excess contributions in 2016 and 2017. i paid the necessary taxes due to the excess contributions. now for the 2018 income tax, i want to take the roth ira withdrawal to correct the excess contributions for the 3 years prior. how do i correct this mess?