Is it better to fax or mail the additional information the irs has requested from me regarding my return as far as speed and efficiency?

They wanted my 1095A, a newly filled out and signed page 2 of my return, and a completed 8962 form. I have completed all of the above and am ready to send. Just want to know most efficient method to ensure my return is fixed and released to me ASAP. I needed that money to move and am now being evicted... Please help..

Retirement tax questions

fax, depending on where you live, mailing could take a week just for them to even sort it.

Retirement tax questions

I live in Connecticut and it looks like the mail would be going to Kovington, KY. I'm not normally the type of person who is in a rush and I know the IRS doesn't necessarily set any speed records but I just finished getting the paperwork together and figured I would ask to see which might move things along faster, fax or mail, because my return this year I was supposed to go toward in New house for my family and I should have never depended on it being here when originally assumed it would have been. I won't make that mistake again.