Follow the steps below to get to the importing section in TurboTax software.
1. Log into your TurboTax account, if you are not already, and get inside of your return
2. In the search box in the top right corner, type in "import" and hit enter
3. From the drop down, select "Jump to import" and this will take you to the Import Summary screen
4. Choose "Add Other Documents" and this is where you will be able to import your tax documents
5. Select Import from my bank or brokerage and then type in VANGUARD Securities and Continue
6. This will take you to the screen to enter your login information for you your Vanguard account in order to import the
information into the software. Enter the login credentials and then select Continue