Retirement tax questions

I know it wasn't easy to find within TurboTax, but I want to make clear here that all of you folks who have responded should be aware that (within TurboTax Home & Business 2018 at least) if the 1099-R form is incorrect the filer can create their OWN corrected 1099-R.  There's a box to check in TurboTax to allow for that.  Then, depending upon the correction needed, the filer enters the CORRECT information into the corrected form and provides the explanation in the provided for places that come up within TurboTax.  In my case both of these were direct Trustee-to-Trustee transfers, which are NON-REPORTABLE EVENTS.  So I had to prepare my 1099-R showing that they were ROLLOVERS and within the explanation pages provided in TurboTax I explain where I obtained the numbers that I entered and the evidence I have that my request for the issuers of the incorrect 1099 Forms to fix them were denied.

Please everyone Note: You CAN fix the incorrect 1099-R within TurboTax.  Just follow the page carefully.  I'm a bit surprised I'm still getting replies suggesting all kinds of other ways to treat the correction.  Don't do that!  You won't be protected by TurboTax Audit Defense if you deviate from the procedure they have provided within the TurboTax program.