If you had a Roth retirement plan at work, contrib...
New Member

Retirement tax questions

If you had a Roth retirement plan at work, contributions to it will be indicated on your W-2 in Box 12 with code:

  • AA: Roth 401(k) plan.
  • BB: Roth 403(b) plan.
  • EE: Roth contributions under governmental section 457(b) plan. This amount does not apply to contributions under a tax-exempt organization section 457(b) plan.

The question within the program asking about YOUR Roth contributions is referring to/asking if you made any additional contributions outside of your employer-related contributions (e.g., at a bank, brokerage, etc.).

View solution in original post

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings