New Member

Retirement tax questions

If you have not filed your return you can modify this.  Please go to the Federal Taxes option.  Then click Wages and Income.  Here you will be able to click the W-2, and Add/Edit.  Please use this option to remove the incorrect "w-2".  Then you can enter the 1099 appropriately under the retirement income.  If you have already filed your return you will need to amend it.  You can perform this by using the Amend/Change Return, directly beneath your return status.  It is important to note you will need to wait until your return is accepted by the IRS to amend it.