Level 9

Retirement tax questions

If you received a refund in 2017 for your 2016 taxes you would enter that on your 2017 return IF you itemized your return which caused you to get a refund. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post