Level 20
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

The links that macuser_22 provided are for the 2016 Form 8606.  You actually need to use the correct year's  Form 8606 for each year that you are reporting late.  Search for 8606 on the IRS website for a list of each prior year's Form 5329 and instructions:

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/priorFormPublication.html">https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/...>