Intuit Alumni

Retirement tax questions

You are required to report your self-employment income even if you didn't receive a 1099.  You are using TurboTax Self-Employed, so all you have to do is set-up your schedule C for your blog business.   After that is done, you can add your income (report it as cash/other income if no tax document received) and then you can deduct your business-related expenses.  The net profit or loss will be transferred to your form 1040 tax return.   I will leave a link below with instructions to set up your business Schedule C and a couple of articles that detail possible deductions for your business type.  

Where do I enter Schedule C?

What self-employed expenses can I deduct?

Reporting Self-Employment Business Income and Deductions