New Member

Retirement tax questions

There is a place to enter that information but first I would wait for a Form 1099-R, they are supposed to be mailed by February 28, 2017. 

That form will have all the information you need to enter in TurboTax to make sure you are not overtaxed on that 401-K distribution. If you do not receive a Form 1099-R, you may want to contact your brokerage.

When you do receive that Form, you can enter it following the directions below:


View solution in original post