Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

You can make a contribution to a Traditional IRA (if you are eligible) before April 18, 2017 and deduct it on your 2016 tax return.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post