Level 9

Retirement tax questions

You would report that on your 2017 return since the conversion happened in 2017. You will get a 1099-R that shows the conversion, you will report that on your 2017 return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post