Employee Tax Expert

Retirement tax questions

I hope that they correct their mistake quickly. If you know that this is the correct amount, you could consider entering the correct information, but you'd have to be prepared to explain this to the IRS if a mismatch does occur.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"