New Member

Entering a withdrawl

from an ira
Level 15

Retirement tax questions

Do you have a 1099R for the IRA distribution?  You should have a 1099R if you took money out of an IRA in 2018.

Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**