Intuit Alumni

Retirement tax questions

If you are a nonresident, you should be filing a nonresident US tax return. 

TurboTax does not support nonresident returns.

However we have a partnership with Sprintax offering a nonresident tax filing solution to our TurboTax customers.

Visit the TurboTax/Sprintax site for more info or to get started.

Also, your SS benefits may be treaty exempt.  Check with Sprintax.

View solution in original post