Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Unfortunately, the new Tax Reform, 1040EZ no longer exists.  You must file a 1040, which is the only form now available.  Both forms can be prepared in TurboTax. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"