New Member

Retirement tax questions

Could you use a former USA address and still family address?

The IRS requires your actual physical residence, which is now UK, and so the UK address needs to be on the tax form.  

Here is a wok around if the above option isn't appropriate for you:

If you had preferred a foreign address to be on the return then you just needed to change the address in the MY INFO section so you could get past the first 2 steps of the FILE tab, then you would go back and change the address before actually filing. 

If you still need help with this let me know with a comment below and I will help you.