New Member

Money $6500contributed to Roth IRA by mistake Then requested to transfer to Traditional IRA How to report this case in F8606 Where I can find T8606

I  contributed the $6500 for tax deduction MISTAKELY to Roth IRA  I requested to move this amount to my Traditional IRA

The amount of 6464.50 was move to my Traditional IRA   The $35.50 was adjusted in recharacterization process

Now I told that I have to complete the form 8606

How this case should be completed ? (example)

How to find and load this form?