Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

No, not if it your only income. If you have other income and you exceed the filing requirement and file a return, then you must include it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"